Tips for preserving, hydrating, and protecting your skin’s youthfulness. How to have beautiful skin? Here are all the tips for having beautiful skin, 10 vegetable oils to preserve the youthfulness of your skin. Lifestyle plays a major role in preserving the youthfulness of your skin. It can, moreover, be nourished and regenerated from the outside.
For dry and chapped skin, it is important to take the greatest care of it and protect it with oils with softening and nourishing properties. Aloe vera, for example, but also thanks to the virtues of vegetable oils which can be used pure. They are applied by massage, and effleurage with the fingertips, which activates blood and lymphatic circulation, releases toxins, and regenerates the epidermis.
How To Have Beautiful Skin: 10 Vegetable Oils
To care for the skin, these vegetable oils are must-haves:
- Avocado oil, non-greasy to the touch and very penetrating, is ideal for softening, moisturizing, and nourishing dry skin thanks to its unsaponifiable fraction. It is also used to prevent stretch marks, maintain the skin’s elasticity, repair sun damage, and nourish the nails (apply a mixture of 50 ml of avocado oil and the juice of 2 lemons, and cover cotton gloves overnight).
- Olive oil, rich in antioxidants, is also beneficial against aging when applied externally to the skin, nails, and hair, as it softens, softens, and revitalizes.
- Apricot kernel oil, quickly absorbed by the skin without leaving it greasy, is rich in vitamin A, hence its action against aging due to the sun. It also fights dehydration and revitalizes. It can be used as a make-up remover, mixed in equal parts with borage oil.
- Grapeseed oil, very penetrating, nourishes oily skin and accelerates tanning.
- Borage oil reestablishes the versatility and tone of the skin. Apply 2-3 drops every evening to damp skin around the eyes, lips, neck, and décolleté. Massage in circular motions, moving from the inside out. Mix it with jojoba or argan oil to enhance its beneficial effects.
- Camelina oil restores tone to tired skin and soothes inflammation of eczema.
- Evening primrose oil, rich in vitamins E and F, is anti-aging for dry, dehydrated, or withered skin. It is revitalizing, regenerating, soothing, and used orally in many countries to treat eczema.
- Rosehip oil from Chile for all skin types. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin A, it is healing, restorative and acts in the prevention and treatment of wrinkles.
- Wheat germ oil: it is recommended to regenerate mature, damaged, dehydrated, or very dry skin.
- Jojoba oil: anti-wrinkle for very dry skin, prevents dehydration, and regulates the sebaceous glands of acne-prone skin. Applied to the hair (wrap for 10 minutes with a hot, damp towel), it gives shine and suppleness to dry hair and rebalances oily hair.
- Macadamia oil is regenerating, very nourishing, and protects against UV rays. Light and odorless, it leaves the skin non-greasy.
How To Have Beautiful Skin: How To Proceed
- Massage from the neck of the ears to the top of the sternum.
- Under the chin from side to side, then in Pats
- around the mouth
- From the eyebrows to the chin along the nose and nasolabial folds
- Around the eyes, across the forehead
- Under the eyebrow arches, behind the ears and down the neck, etc.
After letting the oil act on the face for ten minutes, it is removed with a cloth moistened with hot water and then another with cold water. To this occasional treatment, add a few minutes daily of facial yoga or gymnastics to deeply maintain the muscles of the face and neck.
Read Also: Natural Smoothies For Healthy, Glowing Skin