Do you want to get rid of an annoying pimples without a chemical club? No problem! We’ll tell you seven ingenious home remedies for pimples that declare war on troublemakers. Pimples usually come when you can’t use them: Before a promising date, an important presentation at work or your birthday party. Suddenly, the red glowing point is there – and not only creates a bad mood but sometimes even real pain.
Don’t panic if a pimple is on the horizon. In these situations, you don’t need a miracle cure from perfumery. One of the other home remedies can also help against pimples.
Tea Tree Oil For Pimples
Tea tree oil is considered a real miracle weapon against pimples. The home remedy allows the inflamed pimple to dry out quickly, thanks to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. In this way, you not only get rid of the unsightly reddening, but the swelling also goes down, and the affected skin area no longer hurts so much.
And This Is How You Use Tea Tree Oil Against Pimples:
- Drizzle a few drops of the tea tree oil onto a cotton swab or cotton swab.
- Dab it on the affected area of skin and leave the oil on overnight.
Warning: do you have particularly sensitive or dry skin? Then the tea tree oil washes off with lukewarm water after approx. 15 minutes exposure time.
Natural Toner With Apple Cider Vinegar
Many of you are probably not familiar with this insider tip: Just like tea tree oil, ordinary apple cider vinegar has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory substances that clean your pores and thus even prevent other impurities. It also brings the pH value of your skin back into balance.
Here’s How You Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Pimples:
- Put a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Give a small amount of it on a cotton pad and ride with it on your face – especially on pimples and blemishes. By the way: Initially, the smell of apple vinegar is still getting used to, but he flies a short time after the application again.
Honey Mask With Cinnamon Against Impurities
Honey alone can replace one or the other facial care product – especially if you tend to have sensitive skin. The sweet spread also helps against pimples: once applied to the pimple, it prevents bacteria from spreading further and accelerates the healing process. As an intensive mask, it works particularly well in combination with cinnamon.
And This Is How You Use The Honey Mask With Cinnamon Against Pimples:
- Mix one tablespoon of cinnamon powder with two tablespoons of honey.
- Apply the homemade mask evenly on the skin on pimples and blemishes.
- After about 30 minutes of exposure, wash off the mask with lukewarm water.
Lemon For Pimples
Does a single pimple mutate you into a unicorn or Rudolf with the red nose? In this case, lemon can help. On the one hand, their antibacterial effect helps to stop the pimple from multiplying. On the other hand, the home remedy ensures that the pimple dries out faster – and thus also disappears faster.
And This Is How You Use Lemon Against Pimples:
- Dip a cotton pad or cotton swab in freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Dab gently over the affected area of the skin.
Important: Lemon juice concentrate contains preservatives – therefore, always use fresh lemon juice for this SOS trick.
ALSO READ: Lose Weight: From Low Carb To Mediterranean Diet
Healing Clay Against Pimples On The Face And Body
A mask made from healing clay is also an effective home remedy for pimples and blackheads. The trace elements and minerals it contains have a healing effect on our skin. As a mask, healing clay has a cooling effect, opens clogged pores and frees the skin of flakes and excess oil.
And This Is How You Use Healing Earth Against Pimples:
- Mix one to two full teaspoons of healing earth with approximately —10 tablespoons of water to form a mushy mixture.
- Then, apply the mask over a large area on the skin.
- After about 10 minutes, the mask should be dry on your skin. Then rinse them off with water.
Excellent: The mask made of healing earth can be used on every part of the body – from the face to the décolleté to the back.
Aloe Vera Against Redness
Do you have an aloe Vera plant at home? Perfect! The gel that is stuck in the plant’s leaves is anti-inflammatory and can help reduce the redness and even the painfulness of your pimple. The gel also accelerates the healing process of the affected skin area.
And This Is How You Use Aloe Vera Against Pimples:
- Pick a leaf from your aloe Vera plant and cut it open so that the gel comes out.
- Dab the gel directly onto the pimple.
Tip: The special gel of the medicinal plant can also help to care for acne scars and make them appear less noticeable.
Steam Bath With Chamomile For Pimples
Most people know a chamomile steam bath from their childhood days as a home remedy to relieve a cold. The nice side effect: The warm steam opens the pores of our skin, which allows make-up residues and dirt to drain away. Therefore, a steam bath is also a tried and tested home remedy for an acute pimple alarm. A great addition to a pimple steam bath is chamomile. Their antiseptic properties help the boils subside faster.
And This Is How Chamomile Steam Bath Works Against Pimples:
- Fill the kettle with water and switch it on.
- Wait until the water boils and then pour it into a saucepan.
- Put a handful of chamomile flowers in hot water.
- Hold your face over the chamomile water for 10-15 minutes. To do this, put a towel over your head so that no steam can escape.
Caution: Make sure that the pot is not too close to the edge of the table. Otherwise, there is a risk of burns! It would be best if you didn’t hold your face too close to the hot water either.
One last important thing:
skincare is always very individual. Only you can judge for yourself whether the tips or products presented by us work for you. If you have susceptible skin prone to irritation, it may be advisable to see a skin specialist. You are guaranteed to find the care that suits your skin’s needs.
ALSO READ: Clothing Stylish & Sustainable: You Can Wear These 5 Pieces Of Clothing Forever