The lips are the part of the face that symbolizes femininity. We like them well drawn and luscious, naturally. Do you know that there are several little tricks to bring roundness and character to your lips without resorting to radical methods? With a little application and daily training, your lips will be prettier, better hydrated, and your femininity more enhanced. Here are the tips we have selected significantly to help you feel beautiful and desired.
The Facial Gym Is Beneficial For Luscious Lips Daily
You’re probably familiar with the benefits of facial gymnastics for wrinkle prevention and facial muscle building. But did you know that it impacts when you want beautiful, luscious, and aesthetic lips? Moreover, there is no age to start the practice of facial gymnastics because each session is beneficial and prolongs the youthfulness of your lips and your entire face. Here are a few simple exercises you can do every day:
- Place your lips as if you were smearing lipstick close together and tucked into your mouth. Stay for 10 seconds, then release and repeat the exercise ten times.
- Recite the vowels of the alphabet, insisting on stretching your lips as much as possible. Have fun gently repeating “A,” “E,” “I,” “O,” and “U” for a few minutes to redefine the outline of your mouth and strengthen your lips.
- Pretend to kiss someone by moving your lips forward and holding the contraction for a few seconds. Repeat ten times and renew the exercise in the morning and evening.
The Honey And Sugar Scrub For Soft And Silky Lips
Like the rest of the face, the lips require gentle exfoliation to reveal their beauty. And when they are well maintained, the lips take volume and become luscious. Here is a straightforward recipe to prepare a homemade scrub solution:
- Mix a little sugar with a tablespoon of organic honey.
- Gently apply it to your lips.
- Rub, then leave it on for a few minutes.
- Rinse gently and thoroughly with lukewarm water.
To achieve a moisturizing effect, honey can be replaced with olive oil.
A Homemade Plumping Balm For Nourished And Plump Lips
To make this homemade balm, you will need to prepare the following ingredients:
- Some water
- A saucepan
- A measuring cup
- Three tubes of lip balm
- Cayenne pepper powder (½ tsp)
- Cinnamon powder (½ tbsp)
Melt the lip balms in a bain-marie in a pot of boiling water. Add the chili and cinnamon when the preparation is very liquid. Mix the mixture well and place it in an airtight container. Put the homemade lip balm in the fridge for an hour to let it cool and harden. A little Trucmania tip: remember to keep your little empty cream jars to put your homemade preparations in.
Luscious Lips Thanks To Expert Makeup
To revamp your lips and give them volume, makeup is a natural ally, provided you know the right tricks. The first piece of advice from professionals is to bring brightness to your mouth to make it more visible.
Erase Your Lips To Reveal Them Better
Shade your lips by applying a foundation to the color of your face (you can also choose a concealer). Then using a special makeup brush, apply a highlighter to the contours of the lips.
Shade The Bottom Lip
With a well-sharpened lip liner, the shade under the center of the lower lip with a slightly darker shade to remain discreet.
Draw Cupid’s Bow
With the same pencil, draw the natural line of your upper lip, also called Cupid’s bow. It is essential to choose a shade that goes well with the natural color of your skin to avoid an overly pronounced effect that would be unsightly. Blend the line using a cotton swab or your finger, and the result should look as natural as possible.
Take care to choose the color of your lipstick according to your complexion and the time of day. In the evening, wear more pronounced makeup and keep a more natural look to go to work or go shopping.
- For thin mouths: gloss or satin lipsticks will better highlight your lips. Their shiny appearance gives relief to your mouth and volume to your smile.
- For luscious mouths: matte lipstick suits you very well because it tends to sublimate your lips without unnecessarily fattening the line.
Semi-Permanent Makeup For Effortlessly Luscious Lips
This technique has evolved considerably in recent years. We obtain a subtle and natural result by injecting natural pigments of a slightly stronger color than the base color. The pigments used do not contain minerals and are hypoallergenic to suit everyone without contraindications. Even if it is permanent, this makeup must be maintained regularly to maintain a radiant result. Here are the cases in which it is recommended.
- Add thickness to thin lips to make them naturally fuller.
- Affirm pale lips with a slightly darker shade.
- Correct an asymmetry of the lips or hide a small scar using semi-permanent makeup.
- Gain volume without going through injections.
- Forget the chore of making up your mouth, which takes a lot of time and requires skill and patience daily.
This tattoo can only be done by a professional, who will show you, before performing it, the result that you will obtain after a session of about 2 hours. It’s time to plump up your lips and adorn your face with your most beautiful smile.
Also Read: Meteorism: Symptoms, Causes, All Remedies